- Low daily output due to inefficient picking activities
- Inventory pilferage
- Insufficient storage space to cope with expanding range of pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices .
- Lack of resources to manage the complexities of the refurbishment works
- Inexperience dealing with building authorities’ procedures and requirements
- A vertical expansion of storage 3-tier shelving system complete with staircases, walkways and safety handrails.
- A systematic way to organise products into zones with clear signages
- Improve picking efficiency by storing fast moving products on first tier of the shelving system.
- Implement a Warehouse Management System (WMS) for more intelligent batch picking allocation and inventory accountability.