- Requires a solution for First-In-First-Out (FIFO) operations.
- Storage for up to 10,000 pallets in a warehouse originally designed for less than half this capacity.
- Lacking space for expanded range of samples housed in showrooms.
- Aisle flooring not complying to flatness levels.
- Uncoordinated construction activities and the storage systems.
- VNA Racking system for FIFO criteria and to meet the storage capacity
- Repurposed office rooms into showrooms to accommodate the full range of samples using Compactors.
- Effective Project Management to ensure seamless integration between construction works and installation of racking system.